If you’d like to join me in getting the word out about Come in, We Are Closed, (and the biblical understanding of closed Communion) here’s how it works:
I am gathering a team of committed readers to help me get the word out about Come in, We Are Closed. These are people who have personal resonance with the book, believe in the message, and understand that the best way to get a word out about the book is to offer a personal recommendation. (Learn about the book here.) SPACE FOR THE TEAM IS LIMITED SO PLEASE APPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
We will be reviewing the applications and getting back in touch with you on October 5th! Please only apply if you are committed to the process of sharing about the book, writing reviews, and helping to launch this book! We love team players!
As part of the launch team you will get:
- A pre-release paperback copy of Come in, We Are Closed.
- Access to private launch team Facebook group.
- A chance to win 25 paperback copies to be sent to the church of your choice. Perfect for a book club or Bible study!
What you will do as part of the launch team:
- Read the book prior to launch day (October 31, 2018).
- Write an honest review of the book and post it on Amazon.com on launch day (October 31, 2018).
- Spread the word of the book’s release during launch week (however you can, but especially on social media and email), October 31 – November 6.
We’ve created a contest to make being on the team a fun experience. At the end of launch week, one member will win the 25 copies mentioned above!
I wish I could open the team up to everyone, but space is limited, so please apply as soon as possible!